+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 125

Thread: VA Transfer 2011!!!

  1. #31
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    California weather and Sanfrancisco spoil me I guess lol. I went to NY last summer, and pretty much don't like it there lol.

    I am willing to go anywhere for school though lol.

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  2. #32
    VietAbroader
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana, U.S.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    @Leo: I am pretty sure that Cornell didn't give out any FA to admitted international transfers last spring, yet I don't think the situation is the same for every admission period . Yea, even if being admitted, I would go somewhere else without FA .
    @Huy: Given that ad com at prestigious institutions, especially ones at Ivies, evaluate the application more holistically, I think we both have chances .

  3. #33
    Daydreamer RogueXgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Ahhh it seems soo long ago when I was in your shoes, spending weeks polishing the personal statements in particular and the application packages in general, then waiting anxiously during April for the admission results ( and in my case, for the waitlist results). Grinning at the big packages, banging my head against the pillow when tiny/thin envelopes came.... Good luck everyone and I hope things will turn out great for you!
    Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

  4. #34
    VietAbroader
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 58 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    SMU is very white dominated. Students and teachers don't mean to be racist, but sometimes they can be so poorly informed about other cultures and backgrounds it can get awkward and offensive. Remember... you're in a white community...in TEXAS lol. My CC was very diverse, so I did have quite a shock after my transfer to SMU.
    Also, Cox grad is way better than undergrad. Undergrad faculty/student quality may err sometimes, but a degree from SMU business grad school is well respected.
    Anyway, I've seen quite a few transfer students from CA. Wonder why?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SerenaDang For This Useful Post:

    levan1225 (04-15-2011)

  6. #35
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaDang View Post
    SMU is very white dominated. Students and teachers don't mean to be racist, but sometimes they can be so poorly informed about other cultures and backgrounds it can get awkward and offensive. Remember... you're in a white community...in TEXAS lol. My CC was very diverse, so I did have quite a shock after my transfer to SMU.
    Also, Cox grad is way better than undergrad. Undergrad faculty/student quality may err sometimes, but a degree from SMU business grad school is well respected.
    Anyway, I've seen quite a few transfer students from CA. Wonder why?
    How are you doing right now Serena? Is it hard to adapt to a white dominated community ? I think for CA transfers, it is because of the public system in CA is kinda a mess right now whereas private colleges here are so expensive! SMU scholarships make it a no brainer for a lot of folks. I still haven't receive anything from SMU yet...

    Anyone hear from any other schools?

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  7. #36
    Administrator thminh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 82 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    A very very good school that folks on CollegeConfidential say is not too hard to transfer into is NYU (except their Stern school of business, which has transfer acceptance rate like 12% including both internal and external candidates). Otherwise folks say that if a student got good grades and solid recommendations, she would have a decent chance to transfer to NYU. Has anyone tried this out? It might be a different story for international students needing financial aid though...

  8. #37
    UC Irvine '12 dannyphan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 567 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thminh View Post
    A very very good school that folks on CollegeConfidential say is not too hard to transfer into is NYU (except their Stern school of business, which has transfer acceptance rate like 12% including both internal and external candidates). Otherwise folks say that if a student got good grades and solid recommendations, she would have a decent chance to transfer to NYU. Has anyone tried this out? It might be a different story for international students needing financial aid though...
    one of my friend in CC got accepted to NYU's Stern last year, but he had to give up because they didn't give him any financial aid or scholarship. he ended up going to UCI like me cuz Paul Merage gives him half of the tuition. Paul Merage just started their undergrad program a few years ago. they are giving out money to attract students. not sure about this year though, cuz budget cut is hitting hard on the UC system.

    I think without financial aid/scholarship, NYU Stern is way too expensive.
    Last edited by dannyphan89; 04-07-2011 at 09:38 AM.
    "Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein.

  9. #38
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, NYU is pretty much famous for its shady finaid/scholarship for int'l students . I do agree that NYU Stern of USC Marshall are way too expensive . Danny, your friend got half tuition from Paul Merage? is he international student also? That is awesome for a public university in CA these day!

    Levan, why didn't you apply to Tulane? How is Tulane in general?

    I got the first one though. Tulane University in New Orleans.

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  10. #39
    UC Irvine '12 dannyphan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 567 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flytothesky1508 View Post
    Yeah, NYU is pretty much famous for its shady finaid/scholarship for int'l students . I do agree that NYU Stern of USC Marshall are way too expensive . Danny, your friend got half tuition from Paul Merage? is he international student also? That is awesome for a public university in CA these day!

    Levan, why didn't you apply to Tulane? How is Tulane in general?

    I got the first one though. Tulane University in New Orleans.
    yeah. he comes from Vietnam too. Da Nang. I think he got Regents last year, which was like $7000. then he had couple grants more from Paul Merage itself. tuition last year was just $28,000 so he pretty much got half of it. and he lives with his relatives here, so he doesn't have to pay for room and board.

    oh, I think last year I got offer from Tulane, but I didn't consider about that. they don't have the major I want. sometimes if you wanna be the best, you need to rub your elbows with the best.
    "Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein.

  11. #40
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Tulane for my major is not bad . They have a wellestablished business school I guess. They gimme 10k scholarship, and probably gimme 8k more in finaid. But that is the maximum they can give int'l transfers. their tuition and fee is 42k...

    I am waiting for Paul Merage also.

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  12. #41
    VietAbroader hongyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post

    mấy bạn cho mình hỏi, mình hiện là sophomore của một trường 4-yr college ở bang Illinois. Mình đang có ý định transfer sau năm senior (năm junior mình study abroad) liệu có được nhận ko? Mình muốn vào một trường nào đấy danh tiếng hơn và có hoạt động ngoại khóa mạnh hơn trường mình. Và mình cũng muốn vào trường nào có cho full- scholarship liệu có mơ hồ quá ko? Xin mọi người giúp mình với. Mình cảm ơn!

  13. #42
    CIT Dweller Esuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 74 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongyen View Post
    mấy bạn cho mình hỏi, mình hiện là sophomore của một trường 4-yr college ở bang Illinois. Mình đang có ý định transfer sau năm senior (năm junior mình study abroad) liệu có được nhận ko? Mình muốn vào một trường nào đấy danh tiếng hơn và có hoạt động ngoại khóa mạnh hơn trường mình. Và mình cũng muốn vào trường nào có cho full- scholarship liệu có mơ hồ quá ko? Xin mọi người giúp mình với. Mình cảm ơn!
    Sau năm senior là graduate rồi thì còn transfer j hả em?
    "If you're attracted to hacking because you don't have a life, that's OK too — at least you won't have trouble concentrating. Maybe you'll get a life later on."

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Esuna For This Useful Post:

    hongyen (04-12-2011)

  15. #43
    Administrator thminh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 82 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongyen View Post
    mấy bạn cho mình hỏi, mình hiện là sophomore của một trường 4-yr college ở bang Illinois. Mình đang có ý định transfer sau năm senior (năm junior mình study abroad) liệu có được nhận ko? Mình muốn vào một trường nào đấy danh tiếng hơn và có hoạt động ngoại khóa mạnh hơn trường mình. Và mình cũng muốn vào trường nào có cho full- scholarship liệu có mơ hồ quá ko? Xin mọi người giúp mình với. Mình cảm ơn!
    There is this guy I met in the dining hall here, who decided to transfer to Brandeis 5 days before his graduation date!!! His previous school was also a 4 year institution, so it seems like there's a chance - albeit teeny tiny - that we can pull it off.
    Another thing is, after 4 years in college, we may feel like we want to move on and learn other new things out there, out of the college/student/classroom/teachers bubble. After all this time college might be enough for us. I mean, for example another new student orientation week may look like sooo childish and silly, and we'll be like, oh c'mon

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thminh For This Useful Post:

    HNUE_EX (04-26-2011), hongyen (04-12-2011)

  17. #44
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongyen View Post
    mấy bạn cho mình hỏi, mình hiện là sophomore của một trường 4-yr college ở bang Illinois. Mình đang có ý định transfer sau năm senior (năm junior mình study abroad) liệu có được nhận ko? Mình muốn vào một trường nào đấy danh tiếng hơn và có hoạt động ngoại khóa mạnh hơn trường mình. Và mình cũng muốn vào trường nào có cho full- scholarship liệu có mơ hồ quá ko? Xin mọi người giúp mình với. Mình cảm ơn!
    Wherever you transfer, they will require you to finish at least 2 years of residency. It is not the matter of get in only, but also are you willing to spend an extra year also.

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to flytothesky1508 For This Useful Post:

    hongyen (04-12-2011)

  19. #45
    UC Irvine '12 dannyphan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 567 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thminh View Post
    There is this guy I met in the dining hall here, who decided to transfer to Brandeis 5 days before his graduation date!!! His previous school was also a 4 year institution, so it seems like there's a chance - albeit teeny tiny - that we can pull it off.
    Another thing is, after 4 years in college, we may feel like we want to move on and learn other new things out there, out of the college/student/classroom/teachers bubble. After all this time college might be enough for us. I mean, for example another new student orientation week may look like sooo childish and silly, and we'll be like, oh c'mon
    lol yeah. I agree that we should move on. I mean, what's the point of transferring in to another 4-year college and staying there for 2 more years when you will graduate soon? if you still love going to school, you can apply for grad school and study for 2-6 years. but I don't see why anybody should transfer to another 4-year college after junior level.
    "Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyphan89 For This Useful Post:

    hongyen (04-12-2011)

  21. #46
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Updated one!
    Your Name:
    Long/Leo
    About you:
    GPA: 4.0
    VP of Finance, Associated Student Body Senate
    President, Vietnamese Student Association
    Some interesting stuff:
    2 gap years and love photography
    My mom told me not apply to Cornell lol
    Transferred from: De Anza College, Calif.
    Majors: Finance/International Business
    Applied to: UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Irvine, UC Davis (UCs are mostly for fun), University of Richmond, Dickinson, Southern Methodist University, University of Minnesota, TCU, Tulane.

    Accepted:
    waiting for endless rejections Tulane University/18k Scholarship, SMU/half tuition scholarship + waiting for PTK scholarship

    Which specific one are you gonna go to:
    Berkeley Haas school it is... but way too expensive and chance to get in is pretty small. Then Dickinson, SMU if getting adequate fin-aid.

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  22. #47
    VietAbroader hoadang1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    name: Hoa
    About you:
    GPA: 3.7
    Officers of various clubs
    Student Ambassadors
    Some interesting stuff:
    I worked on my application essay for 4 months and I cried when I finished it hahaha
    I took Spanish, American sign language courses, didn't go all the way but it was fun!!
    Transferred from: Lone Star Community College, TX
    Majors: Finance/Economics + Chinese + Marketing......I want to learn everything but will see hah!
    Applied to: TCU, TX A&M, Southern Methodist University, Lake Forest College, Knox, Bryant, Baylor, Tulane.

    Accepted:
    SMU/half tuition, Baylor 12k, Bryant 18k

    Which specific one are you gonna go to:
    Probably SMU
    Fall in love or fall in hate.
    Get inspired or be depressed.
    Ace a test or flunk a class.
    Make babies or make art.
    Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
    Dance on tables or sit in the corner.
    Life is devine chaos.
    Embrace it.
    Forgive yourself.
    Breathe.
    And enjoy the ride.

  23. #48
    In the Middle of Nowhere flytothesky1508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoadang1 View Post
    name: Hoa
    About you:
    GPA: 3.7
    Officers of various clubs
    Student Ambassadors
    Some interesting stuff:
    I worked on my application essay for 4 months and I cried when I finished it hahaha
    I took Spanish, American sign language courses, didn't go all the way but it was fun!!
    Transferred from: Lone Star Community College, TX
    Majors: Finance/Economics + Chinese + Marketing......I want to learn everything but will see hah!
    Applied to: TCU, TX A&M, Southern Methodist University, Lake Forest College, Knox, Bryant, Baylor, Tulane.

    Accepted:
    SMU/half tuition, Baylor 12k, Bryant 18k

    Which specific one are you gonna go to:
    Probably SMU

    Congrats on SMU . I still haven't made my decision yet, but SMU is very appealing to me right now . Just wait for an additional 2000 PTK scholarship

    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    flickr

  24. #49
    VietAbroader hoadang1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    hey you, I advise you to go to TULANE its almost as great as Rice U. Thats what my mentor told me, so if you get in Tulane, and with scholarship, dont even bother SMU. Seriously
    Fall in love or fall in hate.
    Get inspired or be depressed.
    Ace a test or flunk a class.
    Make babies or make art.
    Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
    Dance on tables or sit in the corner.
    Life is devine chaos.
    Embrace it.
    Forgive yourself.
    Breathe.
    And enjoy the ride.

  25. #50
    VietAbroader hongyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esuna View Post
    Sau năm senior là graduate rồi thì còn transfer j hả em?
    em nói nhầm ạ, em muốn transfer năm senior, là hết năm junior í anh. Dạ vì ở trường em hoạt động extra-curriculum quá yếu và em muốn có nhiều trải nghiệm hơn. Liệu transfer có trường nào cho mình full-tuition ko anh ? hoặc ít nhất cũng có scholarship hay financial aid gì đấy ạ? em cảm ơn !

  26. #51
    VietAbroader hongyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thminh View Post
    There is this guy I met in the dining hall here, who decided to transfer to Brandeis 5 days before his graduation date!!! His previous school was also a 4 year institution, so it seems like there's a chance - albeit teeny tiny - that we can pull it off.
    Another thing is, after 4 years in college, we may feel like we want to move on and learn other new things out there, out of the college/student/classroom/teachers bubble. After all this time college might be enough for us. I mean, for example another new student orientation week may look like sooo childish and silly, and we'll be like, oh c'mon
    Thank you for your consideration! I'm actually really debating right now. But if not transferring, I feel like dying inside staying at this school for another year.

  27. #52
    VietAbroader hongyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flytothesky1508 View Post
    Wherever you transfer, they will require you to finish at least 2 years of residency. It is not the matter of get in only, but also are you willing to spend an extra year also.
    I see your point here. But my college life has been such a miserable experience so far.

  28. #53
    VietAbroader hongyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone knows which school still has transfer deadline for students enrolling next Spring Term? Could you please let me know?

  29. #54
    Daydreamer RogueXgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hongyen, these threads in College Confidential offer some suggestions:
    Top 20 Universities Spring Transfers
    Spring Transfers

    Usually spring transfer deadlines are in Oct- Nov. However as I recall, Brown has the same deadline for Fall and Spring transfers. Also, Mt. Holyoke does accept spring transfers and the deadline is Nov 1. Yet it might be different when you're an international students. You should check with each school's admission office to be sure.
    Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to RogueXgirl For This Useful Post:

    hongyen (04-13-2011)

  31. #55
    VietAbroader hoadang1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    hongyen: post your stats so we know what to suggest!
    Fall in love or fall in hate.
    Get inspired or be depressed.
    Ace a test or flunk a class.
    Make babies or make art.
    Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
    Dance on tables or sit in the corner.
    Life is devine chaos.
    Embrace it.
    Forgive yourself.
    Breathe.
    And enjoy the ride.

  32. #56
    VietAbroader
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana, U.S.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    @Serena: thank you a lot for sharing .

    Just a few thoughts:
    Regarding Tulane admission, as I told Leo earlier, the school is a really good one academically; however, we need to consider a few other factors as well. New Orleans is a comparably complicated city. Also, it's where you want to go after graduation that matters. The ones who do financial services probably prefer Dallas or Houston to New Orleans. Many graduates from Louisiana choose to come to Texas for jobs actually (I'm from Louisiana). Furthermore, BAC, JPM and GS do recruit SMU graduates.

    Could anyone please comment on this?

    P/S: Everyone seems to get the half-tuition scholarship from there already huh .

  33. #57
    VietAbroader thunder2409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    @hoadang91: Bạn Hoa dạo này active trong đây quá ta. Congratulation for your acceptances.
    Hồi đó mình cũng định apply vô Tulane sau khi đọc cái email nó gửi. Vô tìm hiểu thì nó không có cái major của mình, làm buồn 5s

  34. #58
    VietAbroader hoadang1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Chào bạn Huy hô hô hô =) Congratz on your acceptance too =D
    @levan: hah! yes, I cant deny the fact that Tulane location is kinda ghetto =) but the program is great and my mentor even told me to borrow money to go there if I get accepted (which I didn't LOL). If you go to Tulane, you can still look up for jobs in any city in Texas w/ a better looking resume lol =D And Louisiana has crawfish festival which is kinda awesome!
    Btw: my mentor went to Dartmouth and Yale law school he worked on wall street for like 20 years so he really knows stuff.
    Fall in love or fall in hate.
    Get inspired or be depressed.
    Ace a test or flunk a class.
    Make babies or make art.
    Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
    Dance on tables or sit in the corner.
    Life is devine chaos.
    Embrace it.
    Forgive yourself.
    Breathe.
    And enjoy the ride.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to hoadang1 For This Useful Post:

    levan1225 (04-15-2011)

  36. #59
    UC Irvine '12 dannyphan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 567 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongyen View Post
    Does anyone knows which school still has transfer deadline for students enrolling next Spring Term? Could you please let me know?
    beside what RogueXgirl said above, you also need to check whether Spring admission is available for your major. for some majors like biology or engineering, admission is available in the Fall only.
    "Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein.

  37. #60
    VietAbroader
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    các a chị cho e hỏi chút nhé:

    1>Học năm đầu rồi transfer để năm thứ 2 sang trường top trên học thì requirements thường gồm những gì ah? Có phải gửi lại SAT score ko? (e muốn transfer từ UNI ranking 95 lên 1 trong 3 trường Umich hoặc Carnegie Mellon Uni hoặc U of Illinois( UIUC)

    2>Transfer lên những trường top như thế thì GPA phải khoảng bao nhiêu ạh( transfer from UNI rank 95). 3.7 đã ok chưa nhỉ? Mấy trường top như vậy chắc admitted qua transfer khó lắm phải ko ah? Apply freshman còn reject đầy ra.

    3>Ngoài GPA ra, mình có cần submit Rec letter vs Extracurricular act như apply freshman ko? Chắc là có phải ko ah?

    4>Có a(chị) nào đã từng transfer thành công lên 1 trong 3 trường trên có thể cho e contact dc ko ah?(Đặc biệt là Umich ) E muốn học hỏi kinh nghiệm

    Cảm ơn các a chị rất nhiều
    Last edited by H.Tung; 04-12-2011 at 08:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts