+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Letter from VietAbroader's Presidents 2012

Hà Duy

Thanks

Post Letter from VietAbroader's Presidents 2012

Dear VietAbroaders,

As 2012 and the Year of the Dragon unravel, we hope that you have all had an enjoyable time with family and friends, and that your coming new year will be full of happiness, success, and prosperity.

This time of the year also witness the departure of the last college application packages, after which the months of anxious anticipation will undoubtedly follow, only to be superseded by the same joy of success many of our senior members have once been fortunate enough to experience.

As we expects with excitement the coming of another year and indulges in reminiscence, allow us to express our gratitude for all your past support and current commitment to VietAbroader. We would also like to take this opportunity introduce ourselves as the new Presidents of VietAbroader. Both of us have been involved with VietAbroader many times in the past, and look forward to further contribute to this great community.

Our vision for VietAbroader includes, but is not limited to, the creation of a stronger sense of VietAbroader identity, an expansion of our activities to cater for some of the needs of our senior members that may extend well beyond the college application process, as well as the maintenance and improvement of our current activities. To achieve these goals, we hope to bring about changes both in the organizational structure of VietAbroader as well as in the interaction between our members through the forum and offline activities. Many of these changes will be radical and ambitious, and we hope to have the support of all you dear VietAbroaders, so that next generations of Vietnamese youth will continue to rejoice in the success stories that we have all been able to rejoice in.

The mission we task ourselves with will not be easy, and although we will always keep in heart the interest of this community, some of our decisions may turn out to be controversial or unsatisfactory, often against our better judgement. Should that situation arises, or should you have any other suggestion, comment, or request, please do not hesitate to contact us either publicly via VA Forum, or confidentially at our email addresses duy.ha@vietabroader.org and ducminh.trinh@vietabroader.org.

Good luck with your future endeavors, and best wishes,

Duy Ha & Minh Trinh

Click image for larger version

Name:	VietAborader President 2012.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	721

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to haduy For This Useful Post:

autumnever (01-31-2012), bachdien (01-30-2012), chubbypanda (02-02-2012), finance (02-02-2012), gacut3 (02-01-2012), hallydinh (01-30-2012), hngocnguyen (02-02-2012), iamdat (01-31-2012), iigvn (02-29-2012), MarkAshwill (01-31-2012), MeKien94 (02-07-2012), minhhoang_vo (01-30-2012), Nghia03 (02-01-2012), NgocBerry (02-07-2012), nguyengiangoc (01-30-2012), SamKristen (02-05-2012), TienVo3105 (03-17-2012), toxicpie (01-30-2012), tunganhdo (02-01-2012)

VietAbroader
    Thanks

Hi. I am a Clark University ( MA) alumni and I am currently working in New York City. I am looking for a Vietnamese student community in New York to interact but I couldn't reach any one so far. Is there a post in the forum where I could find professionals or graduate students group In New York city?

Appreciate it. Thank you so much !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to finance For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread