[Capstone Vietnam] Recruitment Info: Assistant to Capstone English Center Director
Job Description: Assistant to CAPEC Director
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent works under the supervision of the CAPEC director and Capstone managing director.
- Manage CAPEC’s daily front office operations and related administrative tasks for teachers and students;
- Maintain all administrative records and documents of CAPEC, ensuring that these are properly and securely stored;
- Arrange and administer placement tests;
- Evaluate students and teacher periodically in accordance with CAPEC guidelines and policies;
- Provide support when classroom problems arise;
- Assist in staff recruitment and supervision of interns;
- Assist and advise the CAPEC director on management and operation;
- Do marketing and sales for classes at CAPEC;
- Assist and develop iTEP;
- Act as point person for CAPEC’s Facebook page and update CAPEC’s website;
- Occasional translation work;
- Other tasks, as assigned by the CAPEC director.
- Bachelor’s degree at least
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (e.g., MS Office, Internet)
- Good office administration skills
- Flexibility, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- Commitment to the mission of CAPEC/Capstone Vietnam
To apply, send your letter of application and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please put “Assistant to CAPEC Director” in the subject line of your message.) In your application letter, please provide writing samples in English and Vietnamese, as well as examples from your previous working experience to demonstrate how you meet the competencies described in the job description. If you have any questions, please call 04-3938-8455.
The application deadline is 14 April 2012.