+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer Opportunity [Recruiting]

Thanks

Default Summer Opportunity [Recruiting]

[WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE THIS SUMMER?] [READ ON]

Hello hello,

The long-awaited summer is fast approaching. If you are searching for an enriching way to spend 10 weeks of your summer, look no further:

We are a triplet of young and motivated college students who are obsessive about making positive impacts on our community through education, communication, and leadership. Thus, we are organizing a series of workshops on business and a consulting case competition to take place in Ho Chi Minh city this July. [We reckon that this is disturbingly ambiguous. If you have any doubts/questions or want to learn more about this project, please email us at recruitingvbc@hotmail.com]

We are in the very beginning stage of our organizing efforts and need your help in putting this together. Therefore, if you are:

[1] a student of any high school or university in Ho Chi Minh City or elsewhere,
    [2] interested in organizing events and expanding your network,
    [3] a math whizz, networking expert, creator, entertainer, poet, writer, blogger, fashion/web/graphic designer, programming genius, whoever you are!
    [4] or just one who is passionate about making changes.

WE NEED YOU ALL. NOW.

The reasons you should consider being a part of the organizing team are:

[1] It [the work] is going to be exciting and challenging at the same time,

[2] You will get to learn how events like this are set up, from square one,
    [3] Meet & bond with new & cool people (partners, teammates, employers, trainers, consultants, senior executives, etc.)
    [4] You will grow and develop many beneficial skills by taking on responsibility,
    [5] Bullet point [1] repeats.
    The bottom line is: JOIN US!

There isn’t a formal application process (we were never fans of writing application essays so we understand the pain . All we need is your reliability, commitment, passion, and [a hint of] personality. So, if you’re buying what we’re selling; well, what you waitin’ for?

Email us at recruitingvbc@hotmail.com with a brief introduction (4-5 sentences) of who you are and how do you think you can contribute to this project. BTW, it should be undeniably informal so --- no sweat!

Thanks for letting me steal ~ 10 minutes of your precious time.
    Enjoy summer/midterms/finals/death/the heat/the cold, whichever applies to you <!>

Peace,
    Your triplet

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to capham For This Useful Post:

lifechoice (05-25-2012), PhuongVu57 (06-22-2012)

VietAbroader
    Thanks

I'm a high school student. I have read through other organizations and found out that they all required some social skills, but I've never participated in any social activities, so can I join?
    come on and stand up again. You're gonna run again.

VietAbroader
    Thanks

Is this still open?

+ Reply to Thread