Intern opportunity at IBM Vietnam (Sales Assistant)
IBM is the world’s largest information technology (IT) company, with 100 years of professional experience. We operate in more than 160 countries with more than 400,000 employees all over the world.
IBM Vietnam’s Global Technology Services (GTS) Department is seeking candidates for 1 intern positions (sales assistant) in Hanoi. Successful candidates are expected to start immediately (from 3 to 6-month contract).
- Work full-time in IBM Office
- Support the Sales team in admin and paper works, including filing, sending out bills, booking meeting rooms, etc.
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc project works, such as chasing bid proposals, if needed.
- Fresh graduate or senior student
- Strong command of English language
- Proficient in MS Offices
- Be able to learn new tools quickly
- Commit 6 months full time of employment
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “GTS Internship Application” (sales assistant position)
- Work in a dynamic and good working environment
- Develop skills (communication, English, problem solving, etc)
Deadline for all application form is 30th May 2012