[Vingroup Corporation - Retail Division] Marketing Executive
1. COMPANY PROFILE
Company Description: Vingroup Joint Stock Company runs a wide variety of business lines, which include a comprehensive operation in the real estate field, consisting of commercial, tourism property, recreational services in prime locations in Vietnam.
With its strong financial capacity and visionary leadership, Vingroup focuses on developing 4 strategic brand names: Vincom (Real Estate), Vinpearl (Tourism & Recreation), Vincharm (Fitness and Beauty Care), Vinmec (high quality Healthcare Services).
By January 2012, with charter capital of approximately VND5.500 billion, Vingroup has become the largest real estate company in Vietnam’s stock market by charter capital and market capitalisation in Vietnam’s stock market. The sound financial potential will enable Vingroup to implement unique and large-scale development projects which are comparable to big ones in the world.
Size: 500+ employees
Address: Vingroup Head Office, No. 7 Bang Lang Str., Vincom Village, Long Bien District, Hanoi
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare and implement Marketing Plan for Retail Division (especially for leasing phase)
- Research and analyse market, competitors and target customers
- Monitor and manage the implementation of marketing activities based on approved plans. Evaluate the effectiveness of these programs
- Coordinate with other divisions to implement marketing strategies for Vincom Shopping Centers
- Prepare and develop marketing material for Shopping Centers projects
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing
- Candidates with experience in Retail Property or Marketing position in companies with high reputation are preferable
- Be proactive and creative
- Ability to work independently/ as part of a team and under pressure
- Good communication (written and verbal) skill
- Critical thinking and problem solving skill
Job type: Full-time
Job level: Entry/ Experienced
Salary: Attractive, Negotiable
Location: Long Bien District, Hanoi
Close date: 25/7/2012
3. CONTACT INFORMATION
Name: Ms. Thai Ha Pham
Kindly send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to demonstrate how you meet the competencies described in the job description before 25/7/2012.